Your drain system diverts sewage from your home so that you and your family can live comfortably. But what happens when there’s a problem with your drain system? You may face costly repairs, not to mention the mess of digging a trench in your garden to solve the problem.
But is there a way to repair your pipes without digging? That’s where the sewer line repair experts at Sludgebusters come in. We are a reliable plumbing company specializing in trenchless pipe lining to avoid messing with your property. Don’t take any chance with your drain system; contact us today for a free consultation!
What is Trenchless Pipe Lining?
Also known as “cured in place pipe,” trenchless pipe lining is a sewer repair method that doesn’t require digging a trench. The process is pretty simple:
- We perform a camera inspection to locate the exact problem area.
- We clean out the sewer line to prepare it for the new pipe.
- Once the drain system is clean, we insert new epoxy-saturated pipe tubes into your existing lines and inflate them until they’re tight against the sewer walls.
- The new pipe is then left to cure for a few hours.
After completing the curing process, you’ll have a brand-new pipeline that will last for years!
Benefits of Our Trenchless Pipe Lining
Trenchless pipe lining is a great sewer repair solution because it’s:
- Less disruptive: Since we don’t have to dig a trench, there’s minimal disruption to your property.
- Less expensive: Trenchless sewer pipe repair is more affordable than traditional pipeline replacement.
- Long-lasting: A cured-in-place sewer pipe can last for decades with the proper plumbing services.
- Fast installation: Our team is fully trained to install your new sewer line quickly and efficiently.
As you can see, trenchless sewer pipe repair is a great solution for your drain system problems. However, remember that this job it’s better to be done by our professional plumbers.
Choose Us for Your Trenchless Sewer Repair
At Sludgebusters, we have many years of experience providing unmatched plumbing services in St. Louis, MO. We are a reliable plumbing company expert in trenchless sewer pipe lining, and we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible service.
We know the most common reasons why pipes get damaged, such as blocked drains, shifting soil, tree roots invasion, and corrosion and aging. Regardless of the cause of your sewer line problems, our team is fully equipped to provide you with a superior repair solution. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a free consultation! We will be more than happy to help you!
Have A Question?
Sludgebusters LLC provides reliable plumbing services in MO. Please call us at 314-307-3432 or complete the form below for more information.
St. Louis, MO
Crystal City, MO
2018 Claymills Dr Chesterfield, MO 63017
Business Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Monday thru Saturday | Sunday: CLOSED
SludgeBusters does not distribute personal information that is provided through our website (https://sludgebusters.net/). We keep all information confidential; we do not solicit, send junk email or sell contact info to mailing sites. Any information you send us is strictly received and protected for internal use only. As you browse “SludgeBusters”, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with https://sludgebusters.net/. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.